Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
New and future full timers
Total Views: 1499 - Total Replies: 2
Aug 28 2014, 9:12 pm - By sfc2113

Hi.  Not new to rving but new to the site.  I have rv'ed all my life and my wife of 13 yrs has been doing it with me.  We are getting ready to jump into the life of the easy....so we hope any way.

Little about us:  I am certified systems administrator for a womens shoe company, My prior life jobs were a mechanic for the military for 10yrs  and machinist (3 yrs).  My wife has been in retai her whole career.   Our rig is a 2013 Coachmen Clipper 16fb travel trailer (3500lbs), towed by a 2008 Jeep liberty(14mpg towing). Our dog is a 8yr old cocker spaniel name "Sandy"

Were not sure when or how we are going to get on the road but the "what if's" are flying all over the board as we try to make a plan...  Hoping that maybe we can find some insight here and on other RV website.  One day hoping to post a topic " We are on our way!"

Aug 28 2014, 9:18 pm - Replied by: RusticFemme

Hi SFC =)

Wayfaring Stranger
Aug 30 2014, 4:01 am - Replied by: Technomadia

Welcome!

We actually started out in a 16' trailer pulled by a Jeep Libery :)  Ahhh.. what fond memories.

With high tech skills, mechanics background and versitile retails, sounds like you're well setup to be adaptable on the road with income earning (if that's your goal).  

For a starting place, we offer our 'No Excuses' series at http://www.technomadia.com/excuses - it goes over 15 of the top logistical obstacles we hear most often.  

Best wishes.. and look forward to reading your 'we're on our way' post :)

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations

*** NuRVers.com ***