Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Putting pieces together to begin our wandering
Total Views: 1565 - Total Replies: 2
Mar 01 2014, 9:53 pm - By Wandering3Washburns

By fall 2015 my husband will be retired, we'll have the house sold and buy a Class A.  My sister-in-law is selling the family home and buying a Class C.  We're going to hit the road together.  She and I have a few years left to work so we're hoping to create or find some kind of income making activity.  Any suggestions as to what has worked for you or someone you know?  We're both very creative, artistic, sociable, organized and have strong work ethics.  The 3 of us are doing lots of research now and looking forward to making this next phase of our lives a reality in the near future!
Wandering3Washburns
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Mar 03 2014, 2:49 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

Welcome!

There are lots of options out there for creating income on the road. But the most important factor is finding something that is uniquely you and will inspire you every day to put in work hours while exploring fantastic new locations.

Here's our article with over 60 income earning ideas: http://www.technomadia.com/jobs and the www.liveworkdream.com folks also have several resources on their blog addressing this topic too.

Enjoy!

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

Mar 04 2014, 1:02 pm - Replied by: Wandering3Washburns

Hi Cherie - thanks for replying.  I'm really excited to invent our next phase.  We are actively brainstorming and researching.  I will be sure that Glenn and Cindy check out your link.

Cheers!

Sharon

Wandering3Washburns
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources

*** NuRVers.com ***