Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Proof of employment/income for a monthly RV space?
Total Views: 1260 - Total Replies: 2
Jan 22 2014, 1:19 am - By kdough03

Hi,

I don't have an RV yet -I'm currently employed full time, with my own business as a part-time gig. I'm considering quitting my job and running my business full-time from an RV and am wondering if I'd have to provide proof of employment for a monthly RV space, like you have to do to rent an apartment.

(I posted this on the general discussion board too - sorry for any duplication.)

Thanks.

Kate
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Jan 23 2014, 3:33 am - Replied by: travelfables

I'm also self employed, have been all over the US and some Canada, stayed in plenty of monthly sites, and have never needed to do that. You will often need to leave a deposit for the power use though, 75 to a 100 bucks is common (with the month's rent for the spot).
Jan 24 2014, 7:07 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Agreed - never been asked for proof of income. I think RV parks are different in that they don't need to go through the eviction process like rental houses do. They get your money up front, so if you don't pay, you are gone. Pretty simple. I have filled out applications before, but I think that is mostly to keep the riff-raff out (can't believe they let me in :) )

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations

*** NuRVers.com ***