Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Hello from the Wild Rovers!
Total Views: 825 - Total Replies: 2
Jan 17 2013, 12:08 am - By TheWildRovers

Hello NuRvers! We are Drew and Danielle, two Nova Scotians, who have been travelling in our 1960 Land Rover and 1976 Boler camper for the past four months. We wish we had of learned about this website earlier, but we have two months left in our journey and hope to meet some of you along the way! We are currently in Tallahassee, Fl, and will be heading west for the next little while until we hit the Mississippi. We are beer drinkers and music players, so if you want friends to do either of these with give us a shout! Let us know if you`ll be somewhere nearby, and check out our website: www.thewildrovers.wordpress.com. Looking forward to meeting you! 
The Wild Rovers
Jan 17 2013, 4:42 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Hi Rovers! And welcome to NuRVers!! Would love to meet up with you guys, but unfortunately, I am currently out in the most beautiful, yet FROZEN place in the US! Under normal conditions, I would have highly suggested you roll through Moab, Utah, and we could have gone out on some trails with that beautiful Land Rover of yours. But, seems like I chose to stay during the coldest winter on record in Moab :(

Hope you two enjoy the rest of your travels! Hopefully we can meet up on your next trip down ;)

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Jan 19 2013, 4:12 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

Hey guys! Sorry we missed meeting you when you were in Cedar Key recently. But sounds like you met some of the fabulous NuRVers currently converged here.  We saw your awesome setup parked in front of Low Key, and loved it - we used to travel in a 17' fiberglass egg too. But now we're in a 1961 vintage bus. 

Hope the rest of your adventure is fabulous!

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations

*** NuRVers.com ***