FORUM
Main Forum Index » Nomad, Vagabond, Call Me What You Will
Sub-Forum General Discussions
Topic Nerves Are Kickin In :(
Nerves Are Kickin In :(
Total Views: 1852 - Total Replies: 5
Oct 07 2012, 2:41 am - By Soody

Hi All,
Kind bumming tonight. Yesterday I started getting filled with self-doubt. Thought I'd feel better today but same thing. I am loading up the TT for my upcoming trip and am still extremely psyched but did not expect this little confidence crash.  Feel unprepared but I have lists of lists and the truck and TT are in good shape. wth! Only so much you can do before you just gotta jump in. Once I am out and  rolling I should be ok.....hoping to wake up whistling a different tune tomorrow...

Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Oct 07 2012, 10:38 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

I think it's natural to go through shakes in confidence before a big change... cheers for keeping moving forward!!  There will be speed humps, and you will overcome them!  

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

Oct 09 2012, 10:43 pm - Replied by: Soody

Thanks Cherie. Been thinking about the things that were making me nervous and I have decided to change my trip plans a bit. I am going to postpone the Southwest trip until next spring/summer and travel down the East coast instead for a few weeks. It is more than 1000 less driving miles which will give me more 'camp' time. And I can visit friends in FL for a week or so and see their new home. And if I hit unseasonable weather on the way back, it won't be for that long a distance! So while I'm at the beach I will work on the southwest trip. One great thing about camping is you can change plans on a dime. Gotta love that.
Oct 20 2012, 2:20 am - Replied by: Soody

Well, finally spending my first night in the TT! Psssh!What nerves!
I'm happy as a seagull with a french fry :) Hope to get to Chesapeake Bay for tomorrow and spend a few days there.
Oct 26 2012, 12:24 am - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Congratulations! Haha, I've never heard that expression before. Love it.

We are in Virginia right now, at least for 2 more weeks. If you're still around PM us, it would be fun to meet up! 

Working and Living Our Dream Life
Jan 15 2013, 7:19 pm - Replied by: TheSampsons

lol, You sound like my wife when we first "jumped" into it FT. Its only Human!

Support NuRVers.com Members!

*** NuRVers.com ***