LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » People As Places As People
Sub-Forum Introductions
Topic we did it
we did it
Total Views: 870 - Total Replies: 2
Sep 23 2012, 4:20 pm - By slowridetrucking

yep as stressfull as it was we pulled the plug on our sticks and bricks ..quit our jobs bought a f250 and a 5er gave away all that we worked so hard for and hit the road .we are damon and tonya and two kittys ,booger and lucy . day three we left reno,nv landed in klamath falls oregon at a beautiful koa park .. we would love to here from some of you guys and gals to exchange info on our new lifestyle scince we have no clue what were doin  looking for some pen pals so to speak. skype or email .or yahoo chat what evers cleaver ...skype and yahoo name is slowridetrucking hope to here fro some one 
1. I love such bravery. Wooo! I am new too. Maiden voyage coming up mid October! by Soody
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Sep 25 2012, 1:52 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

Hey guys.. welcome to the road!  It's a great life you've embarked on!

If you'd like more interaction, also recommend joining the NuRVer group on Facebook. NuRVers - The Next Wave of Fulltime RVers There's much more activity there.  

Also check out the various blogs many of us keep for further ways of keeping in touch and sharing info about life on the road.  

See you out there!

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

Sep 26 2012, 1:48 am - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Right on, congratulations! Klamath Falls is a nice place, we used to live in Humboldt County so we're familiar with it. Jim and I hit the road in 2007 after selling our place in Eureka, and never looked back. We love the lifestyle and have no plans to quit anytime soon. 

You'll have lots of ups and downs when you first get started but after a while you won't feel so green anymore. It took us about a year before we even felt like we knew what we're doing, but even 5 years later we still learn so much from other more experienced RVers out there.

What are you overall plans? Where are you headed this winter?  

Working and Living Our Dream Life
FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations

*** NuRVers.com ***