LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » People As Places As People
Sub-Forum Introductions
Topic Hi! *waves*
Hi! *waves*
Total Views: 871 - Total Replies: 3
Aug 29 2012, 1:49 am - By AJ1

Hi!  I just found this forum this week.  I am really excited about it, I felt like there were a lot of kindred spirits here.   I am getting a 32' used class A this month (not sure exactly the date).  I had a 26' travel trailer before, so this is a step up.  In between I have lived in a yurt, and then a small (600 square feet) house here in Texas.  I don't plan to travel for at least 6 months, but I am incredibly excited about my moving into my new RV and being able to move about when I am ready!
LiveWorkDream Fulltime RVing Blog
Aug 29 2012, 3:46 am - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Hey welcome! Where in Texas are y'all? We spend time in West TX and the Hill Country every winter, it would be fun to meet up.

Congratulations on making the leap to fullltiming. We did it in 2007 and still love it. Life is too short to stay in one place very long! 

Working and Living Our Dream Life
Aug 29 2012, 4:47 am - Replied by: AJ1

I used to live in Burnet, Tx.  Now I am in North Texas.  Seems like there are several Texans on this forum!  :)
Aug 31 2012, 3:45 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Welcome to NuRVers! I am another one of the Paper Texans :) Ends up I love the place! Spend a lot of time in the Hill Country.

Good luck with your new home. Sounds like you have some experience with small living, which will come in very handy!

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
http://www.passportamerica.com

*** NuRVers.com ***