Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Any other Via/Reyo owners out there?
Total Views: 933 - Total Replies: 4
Apr 11 2012, 3:58 am - By SpudNYC

We spent six months and thirteen thousand miles on the road last year and only saw two other Via/Reyos. I'd love to compare notes with any other peers out there.
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Apr 11 2012, 5:07 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

What is it? Pictures please!
Working and Living Our Dream Life
Apr 11 2012, 10:52 pm - Replied by: SpudNYC

Here's a shot from Winnebago's website

Reyo

And here's a shot of the actual one we bought on the lot

ours 

Apr 12 2012, 2:56 am - Replied by: Technomadia

We looked at the Via before deciding to seek out a vintage bus conversion - they are quite compelling.  Some nice modern design features, and built on a Sprinter chassis.  High fuel economy with their diesel engines. 

We opted to not go that small, after just coming off 4 years in micro tiny compromised spaces. We were ready for something more laid out like a small apartment.  

But they are mega cool!   But kinda pricey (I believe they were priced $100k+), which may account for why you don't see many on the road.  That, and limited availability.

- Cherie 

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

Apr 12 2012, 4:19 am - Replied by: SpudNYC

We absolutely love our Reyo and the very few gripes we have with it were all addressed in the 2012 model. For a couple it's a fantastic MH. We got the 25T which has a King size bed in back and tons of outside storage. It would not work for a family but for just the two of us, it's amazing.

Support NuRVers.com Members!

*** NuRVers.com ***