LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » The Powder Blue Jumpsuit
Sub-Forum Motorhomes
Topic Vogue-ing
Vogue-ing
Total Views: 1161 - Total Replies: 5
Aug 24 2011, 12:47 am - By gregnmarti

Well, fellow NuRvers, we have taken the plunge and sold out of our small Jayco. Purchased a 33' Vogue II. Just returned home from a few weekls at North Georgia's best kept secret... Victoria bryant State Park.
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Aug 24 2011, 1:25 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Awesome - congrats! Two questions - what year, and where are the pictures!?!? :)

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Aug 24 2011, 1:42 pm - Replied by: gregnmarti

It's a 1984. One owner since new. They paid 114K for it back then. Can you imagine??? It has so many upgrades they are hard to remember, but one important one is a Banks Power Pack on the Chevy 454. It was a $2200 investment back in 1996 but the ram air induction and stainless headers really do make a difference. I would strongly reccomend a Banks Power Pack to any P30 owner who has the typical overheating, backfiring, stalling and broken exhaust manifold bolts! I'm also getting 12 MPG and the coach weighs in at 26,000LBS.
Aug 27 2011, 1:32 am - Replied by: hitek_homeless

I agree. Pictures are a must! Good buy! Vogues are quality. Johnny's parents bought on new, back in the day, keep it out in the elements, and it has never leaked. I am not even sure his dad ever resealed the roof. Come to think of it, you didn't get it from South Carolina did ya?
A couple of 30-sometings on an ultimate adventure.
Aug 27 2011, 2:53 am - Replied by: gregnmarti

yep. Mauldin, SC. BeBe Zehr and her husband (deceased) David bought it new. They have a daughter Elizabeth and a son Mark... not sure about Johnny. It did not live outside though. Well, it lived outside for 400K miles, but otherwise was under a lean-to on the side of their garage. I think BeBe is coming to FL while we are there....
LiveWorkDream Fulltime RVing Blog

*** NuRVers.com ***