Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Dec 29 2010, 4:59 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

We have: a) the coolest camp setup, and b) the coolest peeps in QZ! We had two more rigs show up yesterday - Bebe and Tom and Schelby. We look like a cross between a wagon train warding off the indians and Fremont Street in Las Vegas :)

Last night after Happy Hour!, us old timers (us and Zennomads) made dinner for the Nu-bies (ok, we have only been here one day longer...), then hung out around the fire telling stories. And sipping cocktails. As the night got colder, everyone seemed real comfortable slipping into their faux-furry coverups. How can so many people have so many faux-furry coverups?? Not sure, but I can promise that anyone coming into our camp would have left telling stories of a red sasquatch drinking Gin and Ginger Ale!

Woke up to some clouds and wind, but I don't think that is going to hamper this group. I am sure we will find enough to keep us busy on a rainy, blustery day.

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Dec 29 2010, 5:34 pm - Replied by: BeBe

Thanks to all of you for welcoming us so warmly into your family! We are so happy to be here and love our little wild west wagon train circle, such a welcome change from being sandwiched in side by side at the campgrounds!

Looking forward to more campfires and comraderie - COME JOIN US!!

~Debby & Bill
aka eXceSs & Lycktonite

on the adventure of our lives......
2008 35' Southwind
2010 Subaru Forester toad

Jan 02 2011, 5:11 pm - Replied by: zennomads

Happy New Year everyone. Tracy and I are having a blast out here with everyone. Boondocking in the dessert is epic!!! Especialy when you have great company around you.
Zen Nomads - Wanderers in search of enlightenment
Jan 06 2011, 8:13 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Stop making us jealous!

We were all ready to leave, then something VERY IMPORTANT came up, and we have to stay one more week.

What's the weather like this week?

Damn sun's hiding out here in L.A. What's up with that?

Working and Living Our Dream Life
Jan 06 2011, 9:34 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Been real nice this week! Nice means we can do Happy Hour! outside :)

Looking forward to you guys coming out!

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Jan 07 2011, 6:45 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Oh sweet. We are so anxious to get back out there.
Working and Living Our Dream Life

*** NuRVers.com ***