Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » Nomad, Vagabond, Call Me What You Will
Sub-Forum General Discussions
Topic One Step Closer...
Aug 25 2010, 5:02 pm - Replied by: SL1966

Solar power can't run an AC. You'll most definitely need a generator to do that.

You can use anything that is says it's microwave safe. You cannot and should not use anything metal (especially aluminum) in a microwave oven.

You can use those rubber mat shelf liners to keep stuff from moving around, and also use those plastic bucket type organizers at Target or Walmart to hold the small loose stuff. 

That Wilson cellular booster thing I was talking about earlier. You would use that with your cellular phone or internet access (regardless of what provider you go with) in order to boost the signal. I realized I didn't make that clear or give you a link to it ... http://www.wilsonelectronics.com//Products.php?Type=A

Steve

Aug 26 2010, 6:44 am - Replied by: zennomads

believenchange wrote:
What types of materials can be used in a Microwave/convection oven, I assume you can't use things you could use in a real oven, i.e. a cookie sheet pan.

When you use the convection it is like using a regular oven. You preheat and then cook using any type of pan that you would normally bake with. I bake cookies all the time.

When you use the microwave, only use microwave safe dishes.
Zen Nomads - Wanderers in search of enlightenment
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources

*** NuRVers.com ***