Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Greetings and Salutations!
Total Views: 734 - Total Replies: 2
Aug 05 2010, 2:59 pm - By Rebaenrose

Nice to meet you all!  We were introduced to this site by Technomads, and we are glad for it!  Nice site - one of the best and its nice to meet others like us.

Right now we are working at Mark Twain Landing in Monroe City, MO.  Looking for winter work in Arizona, New Mexico or California.  All else falls through, we will likely winter back in cold Seattle, our home base. 

George and I are rather new to full timing, having been on the road since April.  We have a 1996 30 foot Jayco 5th wheel that has held up better than our truck (lol).  We are also teched out since I teach online college classes and am a writer.  I just made the big move to Apple (and I am loving it).

Drop us a line, I will be great to meet you all.  R

Aug 05 2010, 7:03 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Greetings - and welcome to NuRVers! I think you will find a pretty good group of people here :)

Not sure how you are looking for open positions for the winter, but http://www.workamper.com is a great resource, as is the Escapees Workamper forum.

Hopefully, Angie and I will be in Arizona part of the winter. Let us know where you end up!

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Aug 09 2010, 2:11 pm - Replied by: Rebaenrose

Hi Kev, nice to meet you and thank you for your welcome!  I must be honest, I love the interactive, social media focus of your website.  It really is a good way to encourage engagement!  And, it is user friendly as well!

I thank you for the links, George and I are members of both but I have ignored the escapees forum as of late, so an excellent reminder! 

Thanks!  Rebecca

*** NuRVers.com ***