LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » People As Places As People
Sub-Forum Introductions
Topic Hello fellow NuRVers!
Hello fellow NuRVers!
Total Views: 1120 - Total Replies: 5
Apr 19 2010, 12:39 am - By Poesleeve

ProfessorFate and I travel together in a 1966 Airstream Safari with another 1966 Airstream Overlander awaiting renovation into the trailer we take out next season.

We're performers (swordswallowers and fire eaters) and have spent the better part of 7 years on and off the road together. We made the leap to full time once and for all this past October when we realized about 2/3 of our year was already spent on the road. We are also podcasters (mostly the Professor ...) and I am a professional tattoo artist as well.

We spend the summers and autumns in Western PA at Pennwood Airstream Park (which has become a WONDERFUL place to be with the influx of more NuRVers ...) and winters find us in the southeast for a bit, then out in the Sonoran desert region of the southwest for the majority.

WE LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE! This is why we're here! Please feel free to let us know if our paths will cross and if we can boondock or camp together. This is a huge part of the joy of this life for us, meeting the like-minded.

Thank you for this forum and for having us in to play with all of you.

Cheers!

Twitter: Poesleeve

Like you, only inkier ...
Remote Income E-book packed with Resources
Apr 19 2010, 4:00 pm - Replied by: zennomads

Well welcome to our group. You will find many like minded people within our community. My wife and I just started full timing about 6 months ago and decided to come to the rally to see what this group is all about. We are so glad that we did. This tribe is something special. We have been welcomed by all and really feel included.

I hope our paths cross and again we welcome you.

P.S. If you want to follow along with the gathering on twitter, search for #NURV.

Zen Nomads - Wanderers in search of enlightenment
Apr 19 2010, 10:30 pm - Replied by: Poesleeve

Thanks so much!

We'll be out East for the foreseeable future, excepting show jumps.

We'll keep up with the map and see who's where.

Cheers!

C*

Like you, only inkier ...
Apr 26 2010, 3:25 am - Replied by: livelightly

Welcome! Your life sounds fantastic. I'm following you on Twitter (@livelightly). Would love to meet up someday!!

Sara
www.happyjanssens.com

Sustainable Living in an RV Powered By Straight Vegetable Oil
Apr 26 2010, 6:05 am - Replied by: gillgodd

Hi there and welcome.
We're at the Nu RVers gathering right now on our way from Florida to west Texas desertland.  We'll be in the North East for part of the summer so would love to see where you are in case we are in the same place and can meet IRL.  
Take care and hope to see you soon
Gillian

www.intenselives.blogspot.com
Apr 26 2010, 1:51 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

So thrilled to have more freak-revolutinaries-on-wheels here :)  And can't wait until our paths cross!!   Welcome!

For everyone here..   if you too consider yourself a Freak Revolutionist - come join us at www.freakrevolution.com - be sure to read their manifesto. 

- Cherie

Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations

*** NuRVers.com ***