Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Hello NuRVers - Glad to find you.
Total Views: 1127 - Total Replies: 3
Feb 22 2010, 2:47 am - By zennomads

Hi Everyone.

I'd like to introduce ourselves and say, we are looking forward to being an active part of your group. We are Sam (45) and Tracy (46). Tracy and I have just started full timing and we are stoked to be on the road. I am a ColdFusion Programmer and Tracy loves to make jewelry and be crafty.

We have been on the road for about 3 months now and are just finishing our round of visiting friends and family in the southeast. We lucked into a 2003 40ft Holiday Rambler and feel very liberated to get rid of our 25 years of junk accumulation.

After we decided to break free from the norm, I quickly realized that we are regularly the youngest couple in the campground. The popular RV clubs and groups are about the same. So finding a group that resonates the non-traditional makes us happy. We both look forward to meeting you and talking online.

Sam & Tracy 

Zen Nomads - Wanderers in search of enlightenment
Feb 22 2010, 2:17 pm - Replied by: Technomadia

Welcome to the road, Sam & Tracy!  It's awesome to have some more younger folks roaming around with us!

- Cherie
Cherie and Chris / Technomads / www.technomadia.com
1961 GM 4106 - Vintage Bus
On the road since 2006 

Feb 22 2010, 4:49 pm - Replied by: KevsKnight

Hi Sam & Tracy - welcome to NuRVers, and welcome to the road! Angie and I have been on the road over three years now, and love it. I am a fulltime web programmer (mainly Perl and PHP/MySQL), and Ang works fulltime at making our lives healthier and happier!

Hope we can meet up down the road!

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Feb 23 2010, 7:22 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Hey guys, welcome! So nice to meet you here at the cool kids club.

So, give us the scoop; where are you guys originally from? And where are you headed? The NuRvers Gathering in Texas this April, I hope!

Jim and I have been traveling since June 2007. We thought we'd only be on the road a year. Hah! Once you have a taste of this sweet lifestyle, there's no going back.

Glad to have you, thanks for joining.

Working and Living Our Dream Life

*** NuRVers.com ***