LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » People As Places As People
Sub-Forum Introductions
Topic Solo women travelers?
Solo women travelers?
Total Views: 1339 - Total Replies: 4
Oct 09 2009, 8:35 pm - By livinginmycar

I am just getting started on my RV adventure. I've listed my house and hope to be living full time in a class A motorhome by this spring. Great site! I'd love to connect with other pre-retirement full time RVers. Please send me links to your blogs if you have one...

Thanks,

Jennifer

www.livinginmycar.com

Finally fulltime!
Oct 13 2009, 6:50 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Welcome Jennifer, and congrats on taking the leap. You'll love it! We've met quite a few solo women travelers (look at our blogroll for Malia's Miles, for starters). There's a woman named Betty who I just started corresponding with too, her blog is http://bettysmotorhometravels.blogspot.com/

You'll never feel more independent or self-reliant, and it's always such an adventure!

-Rene

LiveWorkDream.com

Working and Living Our Dream Life
Oct 13 2009, 6:58 pm - Replied by: livinginmycar

Thanks so much! I've got your blog bookmarked and look forward to reading and following your progress. Thanks for the link to Betty's blog as well. (BTW, the link for your blog went to Betty's blog, but I found www.liveworkdream.com)

Thanks!

Jennifer

Finally fulltime!
Oct 19 2009, 6:30 pm - Replied by: LiveWorkDream

Doh! Shouldda checked my work!
Working and Living Our Dream Life
Jul 06 2010, 8:58 pm - Replied by: SilverSnail

Hey Jennifer - Just saw that you hit the arctic ocean, and so I discovered your blog. Congratulations on the arctic, good work on the trip but most especially the brutally honest blog. Brave comrade, I applaud you.
Like you, I'm 39 too. and solo. My travel log is at www.TheSilverSnail.com, if you're interested. It ends in October 2009 after 2 years of traveling. I intentionally kept many things private and mostly considered it a "look how pretty and/or interesting it is here" document. After a much-needed winter hibernation in Maine, I'm now back on the road again. I feel like those two years were a trial run. I'll get the Silver Snail site updated soon. I'm a pretty private person, so the online travel log is a big personal challenge...a good one. Look forward to reading more about your journey.
-Sharon

Sharon | 2012 20' Airstream Safari | 2010 Nissan Titan
Travel log: www.TheSilverSnail.com
Photography: www.TracesofPlaces.com
Graphic Design: www.BluecatMedia.com
http://www.passportamerica.com

*** NuRVers.com ***