LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

FORUM
Main Forum Index » People As Places As People
Sub-Forum Introductions
Topic Newbies! :)
Newbies! :)
Total Views: 673 - Total Replies: 3
Sep 07 2009, 4:44 pm - By JenniferandJosh

Hi! We're Jen and Josh and we're frm Texas. We just bought our first RV. Its a 2006 Jayco Jay Feather Sport 197. We pick it up next weekend and we're sooo excited! Wish there with more young rvers like us!
FreeCampsites.net - Your source for free camping locations
Sep 08 2009, 4:56 am - Replied by: KevsKnight

Hi Newbies!! How exciting that you are getting your first RV. I remember mine well. Sometimes I miss her - a 1976 American Clipper 21' Class C. You never forget your first!!

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! Welcome to the site - and welcome to a wonderful world!!

--kev

I have washboard abs. They are just hidden under 50#s of laundry.
Sep 22 2009, 2:20 pm - Replied by: smthng

Hey guys, we're newbies too...  the wife and I snagged our '99 Fleetwood Storm from Texas.  We've managed two short trips to work out the mechanical issues and are in the process of packing up the house to hit the road full time... hopefully we'll be done by the end of this week, but it's looking more like next week.  Hope we bump heads with you somewhere on the way. ;)

--smthng
http://wegofar.com/
'01 Newmar Dutch Star - No name yet, but my wife calls it the Death Star. :S
'06 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon - "Teflon" - has to go away soon. :(

'09 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon - I call it "Little Tiny Baby Jeep That Needs To Grow Up By About Four Inches", but Dasy isn't really happy about that.

'03 Yamaha TW-200 - "Little Tractor"

Sep 25 2009, 12:31 am - Replied by: rvdreamer5

Hey newbies,
New to this site but I can say you will find alot of good information. Man how we would love to be in your shoes. In the homework stage of going full time.. Hope you have a great time and can't wait to here about the times.

Support a Site Member!

*** NuRVers.com ***