Yep, I'm gonna commit. August 1st (through the 16th).
I was going to say Sept 1st, but then I thought it will be easier to get out of my lease if I give the landlady time to rent before kids go back to school...so I thought of Aug 16th, then I thought, no wait, people will be looking for stick boxes before then, so why not leave before?...
So I say August 1st, and if it becomes a little bit of a moving target that is ok, as long as I'm out COMPLETELY by SEPT !ST...that is the ONLY extention I will allow myself.
God help me...I don't have a rig yet (the picture was just a joke...hehe) Have still lots more stredding, and a house full of stuff to get rid of. And I hate setting up garage sales (hurts my back) So I am going to call up an estate sale place and what ever is left, they can sell it and I don't care what I get...
as long as I get out!
WOW...scared shitless...and excited...I'll be looking for a B+ or C...bed in back, cheap or creative financing...if ya hear anyone wanting to get out of their rig, please give them this email address firstname.lastname@example.org (take off dot spam part). OH and I can give my phone number once I have first contact by email.
Yipeee! I can hardly believe I made this decision. I did it, its a done deal!
Tags: New Rver Date Setting Deciding Looking For Used Rig California West Co